Thinking of Buying a home in the Ottawa or surrounding area? No matter what type of home you are looking for, this section will provide you with many home buying tips for first time and repeat home buyers.
Browse through the various topics listed in the menu below for helpful advice that will allow you to make a more educated decision when purchasing your new home in Ottawa, Kanata, Barrhaven/Nepean, Stittsville, Manotick, Riverside South and beyond.
Need help? I would be delighted to assist you in buying your next home or answer any questions you might have about buying and selling properties in and around Ottawa, call 613.297.9349 or email Barb Eamer firstname.lastname@example.org – I look forward to hearing from you!
Expanding or Upsizing?
First Time Purchase or Condo Buying
Questions About Buying?
- 10 Common Buyer Mistakes
- Are You Qualified?
- Choosing the Right Realtor and Representation
- Buying Rural Real Estate/Septic & Well – A MUST
- Costs of Buying a Home & Closing Costs
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Home
- Stigmatized Properties
- Home Inspections – A MUST!
- Searching for Your New Home
- How Much Should You Pay for the Home
- Mortgage Information
- Your Agent Works for You
- Tips For Buyers
- Renovation Prices
- Life Expectancy of Upgrades
- Why Good Credit is Essential
- Limitations of Lawyers and Private Sales
- Moving Checklist